Corporate Event Photography
Jürgen’s Photography offers corporate event photography for a variety of functions. For example:
- the Cape Town Jazz Festival,
- the Mining Indaba,
- the Cape Town Arts Festival and the
- African Odyssey
- and many more
The nature of events includes product launches, conferences, summits, incentive events.
I have over 10 years of experience doing corporate events photography. The majority of these events happen in Cape Town. Despite that, I photograph events all over South Africa and the world.
I covered events in places such as Zambia, Brazil, Vietnam, Cambodia, Oman and Dubai.
As an example, one of the more memorable events I photographed, was the 40th birthday party for Andre Crawford-Brunt at the then Pepper Club on the Beach in Camps Bay. The evening ended with a surprise performance by British singer Seal.
Have a look at my portfolio for more examples of my work.
My Approach to Corporate Event Photography
I prefer a journalistic style of photographing events. This means that I record the event as it happens. As a result, I keep interference to a minimum. Obviously, this approach does not fit every event. For example, award events need staged images.
Flash photography can interfere with an event. For that reason, I keep the use of the flash to a minimum. I always carry a flash with me, as it is not always possible to avoid using it.
Corporate Event Photography
Standard event photography assignments cover at least 4 hours. Incentive events cover at least a number of days. Let me know, what your needs are for your event and I can prepare a customised quotation for you.
Each event is different. Please contact Jürgen directly for a custom quotation for your event.
Delivery and Backup
- Online Delivery: I deliver your images from your corporate event via a secure online gallery provided by Photoshelter. Photoshelter is one of the leading specialists in image delivery worldwide. You have access to the download for 30 days after delivery. You can download all your images in full resolution. In case, you have questions on how this works, please have a look at the How-To, I wrote.
- Online Access: Some clients need access for more than 30 days. Of course, we can offer this to you. You can extend the 30 days for a small fee.
- Backup: I keep your images and back them up. Many clients are surprised when I can recreate a gallery within minutes even years after the shoot.
Freelance Event Producer
Jurgen provided photography for an incentive event we ran in Cape Town and I would happily recommend him for any event-related photography work. His attitude, flexibility, enthusiasm and professionalism were flawless and I look forward to engaging him again for any future projects we run in Southern Africa.